We are looking for ambassadors to evangelize the idea that productive work can be done from anywhere! Right now businesses are spending billions on larger than necessary workspaces. The pandemic has forced businesses to consider work-from-home arrangements, but businesses are struggling to see this as a sustainable and productive way to move forward.
Squadzip is the Digital Extension of the Office, a platform that serves as a central reporting hub for all types of customer interactions, face-to-face interactions, video calls, voice calls, messaging, and more. We are looking for a few, energetic, driven individuals to help us spread this movement across the world.
Duties and Responsibilities
- As an ambassador of Squadzip, you get to advocate the idea that wherever you are, you can stay on top of your work and be productive.
Take charge of prospecting, cold calling, emailing, using LinkedIn and other various platforms such as social media, to identify new prospects.
Generate, qualify leads, and build a pipeline of opportunities through your own personal network and contacts, through Channel Partners, and through cold-calling.
Identify sales opportunities via a variety of cold prospecting techniques.
Secure meetings with prospective clients / partners for the Business Development team to conduct a presentation and a live demo
Research on leads providing a strong case on how Squadzip can assist with their operational needs.
Manage and grow our base of Reseller/Partners.
- Represent Squadzip, in all client interactions showing mastery of the platform and understanding the features that can help potential clients.
- Has the ability to work at all levels within a target prospect account, from Manager to C-level.
Articulate in both English and Filipino
Must have strong communication and presentation skills
Must be able to facilitate discussions and meetings with clients
Having an extensive personal network is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Business Correspondence
- Relationship Management
- Presentation Skills
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 5th Floor Microlab Building, 1157 Rodriguez Avenue, Bangkal
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 3 openings