Social Media Specialist
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 11 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a year
- Recruiter responds
- 46% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 12 hours ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Legaspi, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships within the social media communities.
- Public Relations, Marketing, Sales, Community Management experience, a plus.
The Social Media Specialist will implement the social media strategies of Spiralytics, Inc.’s clients, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and encouraging post engagement via active community management.
This position reports to the Social Media Manager.
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, writing for social media platforms, conceptualizing social media campaigns, community management, etc.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed.
- Become an advocate of social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Regularly give feedback & insights gained from social media monitoring to the Client Success team, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications