Spiralytics is looking for a Account Manager to handle our client accounts. If you have experience in client account management, online advertising, SEO, content marketing, social media, or analytics, and want to gain experience working with the whole range of digital marketing activities, we need someone like you!
The ideal candidate has excellent team management, communication, and client relationship skills, and has a good grasp of the various digital marketing disciplines. You understand marketing principles and can apply an analytical mind to the task of driving customers to a website and getting them to buy.
You will be coordinating with clients to deliver their digital marketing requirements through a multi-disciplinary team.
The Account Manager is responsible for overseeing client accounts. He/She coordinates with the client to determine client requirements and present reports and project updates, and manages the project team to provide the relevant services, meet client requirements, and hit metric targets on time and up to quality standards.
- Ensure continuous improvement of key metrics and achievement of project targets
- Serve as the single point of contact for all client inquiries and responses
- Meet client on a regular basis to present reports and analysis and brainstorm new strategies, tactics, and initiatives to improve project performance
- Report on project status, accomplishments, metrics, and tasks weekly
- Document meetings and client communication
- Assign tasks to team using task management system and manage quality and timely completion of deliverables
- Monitor project metrics daily / weekly and provide interventions / escalate issues when metrics or tasks are not meeting targets, deadlines, or quality standards
- Understand client’s brand and marketing objectives and ensure that all communications and activities are consistent with brand and support marketing objectives
- Excellent client management and communication skills
- Strong organizational and team management skills
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint
- Broad knowledge and good understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem, including paid ads, SEO, content marketing, social media, analytics, and conversion rate optimization
- At least one year’s experience in any of the following fields: paid ads, SEO, content marketing, social media, analytics, and conversion rate optimization
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
- Ability to understand client’s brand and business/marketing objectives and come up with strategies and tactics to support these objectives
- Agency, public relations, marketing, or sales experience a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- Unit 72A Zeta Building II 191 Salcedo St. Legaspi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.