At FastJobs, we dedicate ourselves to bridging the blue collar workers to the right companies. We are looking for a start-up minded and highly motivated person in joining our team. You will be fully integrated into our product team as a vital part of the software-development process.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Be involved from discovery and concept, through design, user testing, user interviews, development, and deployment
- Conceptualize and develop prototypes for web and mobile using design and user experience industry standards
- Translate mocks, sketches, or general design direction into fully-realized screens across mobile and desktop.
- Design with technical lift in mind, maximizing value for our customers while minimizing developer effort/time to build.
- Communicate rationale behind your design.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as a UX Designer
- Experience designing for both mobile and web interfaces with a good user experience
- Knowledge of UX design process, and be able to orient yourself to where you are in the process in order to be conscious of what you're doing, why, and what the next step is
- Knowledge of how your designs turn into code (aka, dev-friendly)
- A can-do attitude with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and solve complex design problems on your own, iteratively and quickly
- Extensive user interface prototyping experience, with proficiency utilizing tools such as Figma
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Clock In by Ayala Land, Retail Podium, Ayala North Exchange, Ayala Avenue cor Salcedo St., Legazpi Village, Makati City, Metro Manila Philippines
- 2 openings