- 30 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Hospital / Health Care
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Molino Road, Brgy. Molino III, Bacoor Cavite, Bacoor, CALABARZON, Philippines
- Graduate of B.S. in Occupational Therapy; Registered O.T.; has at least 6 months experience in a hospital setting.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- With valid PRC License.
- Willing to work in Bacoor, Cavite (Twice a week working schedule)
Occupational therapists typically do the following:
- Observe patients doing tasks, ask them questions, and review their medical history
- Evaluate a patient's condition and needs
- Develop a treatment plan for patients, laying out the types of activities and specific goals to be accomplished
- Help people with various disabilities with different tasks, such as leading an autistic child in play activities
- Demonstrate exercises—for example, joint stretches for arthritis relief—that can help relieve pain for people with chronic conditions
- Evaluate a patient’s home or workplace and, based on the patient’s health needs, identify potential improvements, such as labeling kitchen cabinets for an older person with poor memory
- Educate a patient’s family and employer about how to accommodate and care for the patient
- Recommend special equipment, such as wheelchairs and eating aids, and instruct patients on how to use that equipment
- Assess and record patients’ activities and progress for patient evaluations, for billing, and for reporting to physicians and other healthcare providers
Southeast Asian Medical Center (SAMC) is a level-2 hospital, authorized to operate 50 bed capacity. The 12 storey building is at the heart of a commercial complex buzzing with a number of promint establishments located at Molino Road, Molino 3, Bacoor, Cavite. Molino, Bacoor, being the bridge way to Region IV and Manila, is accessible and convenient enough to take commuters to Alabang, Manila, Dasmariñas and Las Piñas in as fast as 20mins. This is insititutions is accredited by Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (Philhealth), Department of Health and other government agencies. It is also an active member of the Philippine Hospital Association (PHA).