Nurse | Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- 30 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 22% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 25 days ago
- Hospital / Health Care
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Molino Road, Brgy. Molino III, Bacoor Cavite, Bacoor, CALABARZON, Philippines
- A graduate of BS Nursing;
- Is a Registered Nurse and has valid PRC License;
- Has at least 6-months experience in a hospital setting;
- Willing to work in Bacoor, Cavite (Shifting Schedule).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Endorsement and checking of the charts for the nursing and collaborative care to be rendered before the actual besides nursing to the neonates will follow.
- It is their responsibility to keep the babies thermo-regulated.
- Monitor them together with the equipment or invasive devices hooked to them, and give the due feedings and medications as well.
- Their tasks are very important as they are the ones who do the actual care to these critically ill and adjusting newborn. In cases that they determined significant findings on their condition, they immediately report or refer them to the pediatricians on duty.
Skills and Specification:
- NICU nurses are especially knowledgeable in taking care of pediatric patients, specifically the newborn.
- They are able to adjust the nursing care to fit small body size and delicate conditions.
- Bathing, grooming, feeding, administering medications, starting an intravenous line, monitoring the progress with the device and monitoring the vital signs are the competencies needed to be mastered.
Southeast Asian Medical Center (SAMC) is a level-2 hospital, authorized to operate 50 bed capacity. The 12 storey building is at the heart of a commercial complex buzzing with a number of promint establishments located at Molino Road, Molino 3, Bacoor, Cavite. Molino, Bacoor, being the bridge way to Region IV and Manila, is accessible and convenient enough to take commuters to Alabang, Manila, Dasmariñas and Las Piñas in as fast as 20mins. This is insititutions is accredited by Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (Philhealth), Department of Health and other government agencies. It is also an active member of the Philippine Hospital Association (PHA).