Social Media Manager
- Taguig City, Philippines5th Ave, North Signal Village, Taguig City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguig CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 50,000.00 - PHP 70,000.00 / monthPHP500007000050000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Reporting to the Managing Director and Managing Editor, the Social Media Manager is responsible for the timely execution and actual posting of all social media content created, lined-up, and programmed for the Official Social Media Properties of the Client. Social media content includes all responses to any comments and private or public messages from the community. A critical aspect of the job is the ability to engage the Client, not only in taking directions and guidance but also in suggesting, contributing or introducing concepts, ideas, and best practices. The Social Media Manager effectively liaises between the Client and the company and its creative teams.
Location: BGC (with Flexi Time)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the social media accounts of clients
- Write copy, conceptualize posts, supervise production and execute social media content on the digital channels, including but not limited to Instagram, Linkedin, Facebook community, Tiktok and Twitter.
- Work with our creatives to design and execute social media campaigns.
- Conceptualise, execute and track the performance of our social media engagements and improve our engagement rates.
- Identify opportunities for the highest possible chances of engagement, i.e., trend jacking, other potentially viral posting.
- Monitoring social media platforms for trending news, ideas and audience sentiments.
- Identify and coordinate with social media influencers as needed.
- Monitor social media feeds of the company as well as competitors and engage with the community
- Resolve any emerging issues, identify potential , developing, or actual crisis.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders at Client side e.g., Marketing, Customer Support, Public Relations, Internal Communications, HR for Employer branding
- Preferably a Graduate of Communication Arts, Journalism, Psychology or Business Administration
- Must have experience with Social Media Strategy & Social Media Listening.
- 3+ years of experience with Social Media Marketing with at least 1 years experience managing social media accounts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Tagalog & English (written and spoken)
- Ability to project manage and multitask, in a dynamic and result-oriented environment.
- Enthusiastic about social media trends and understanding audience segments.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities, ability to manage several projects concurrently.
- Self-starter, fast-learner and can work work with minimal supervision
Perks and Benefits
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Sponsored Learning opportunities
- Social Media Management
- Advertising Management
- Business Management
- Communication & Media Studies
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 5th Ave, 1633 Taguig City, Philippines
- Management Consulting
- 1 opening