Accounting Supervisor | Ortigas
- Pasig, PhilippinesPasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Supervise financial and accounting processes and ensure compliance to Philippine laws.
- Prepare financial reports for internal use at the company by collecting, analyzing, formatting and presenting the information.
- Manage account payables and receivable activities, timely.
- Perform account reconciliation activities on a regular basis.
- Update general ledger on a regular basis and ensure its accuracy and completeness.
- Assist in goals setting and performance improvements for finance staff.
- Perform necessary variance and other accounting analysis to identify and resolve any discrepancies or gaps.
- Participate in overall annual budgetary process.
- Perform cost analysis and recommend process improvements for cost-effectiveness.
- Manage financial reporting and management tasks.
- Address financial issues and inquiries from internal and external customers.
- Perform financial audit and prepare audit reports with recommendations to Finance manager.
- Create financial presentations for management and clients.
- Develop best practices to enhance operational performance and productivity.
- With a minimum of 3 years in the industry;
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor/College Degree of Accountancy;
- Analytical and can communicate financial details easily and simply;
- CPA is preferred but not necessary;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Financial Reporting
- General Accounting
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.