Human Resource (HR) Manager | Angeles City
- Angeles, PhilippinesAngeles, Central Luzon, PhilippinesAngelesCentral LuzonPhilippines
- Full time
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources office
- Manages the administration of the HR policies, procedures & programs.Carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas:
- Departmental Development, Human Resource Information System (HRIS), Employee Relations, Training & Development, Benefits, Compensation, Organizational Development & Employment.
- Recruiting & Staffing Logistics
- Organizational and Space Planning
- Performance Management and Improvement System
- Organizational Development
- Employment and Compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting
- Employee Orientation, Development, and Training
- Policy Development and Documentation
- Employee Relations & Labor Law
- Company-wide employee communications
- Compensation & Benefits Administration
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health, and employee services and counseling
- Coordinates the implementation of services, policies and programs through the Leadership Team & HR Specialists.
- Reports to the General Manager & the President as well as assisting and advising co-managers about Human Resources Issues.
- Develops and implements policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures, and attendance management.
- Undertakes regular salary reviews.
- Develops HR planning strategies with other managers.
- Analyzes training need in conjunction with other department managers' needs.
- Performs other duties identified by the General Manager and the President.
- Reports any food safety issues to higher management.
- Performs other duties as maybe assigned from time to time.
- With a minimum of 5 years in the industry;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's College/Degree in Political Science, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology, Behavioral Psychology or equivalent.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Industrial Psychology
- Human Resources
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.