Finance & Accounting Supervisor
- Pasig, PhilippinesPasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Finance Supervisor will oversee financial and accounting processes and ensure adherence to company and Philippines laws.
- Oversee daily transactions, including accounts payable/receivable, general ledger and bank reconciliations
- Monitor the daily performance of the accounting department
- Organize financial data into useable information and maintain updated records
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Track the progress of financial and accounting objectives
- Establish accounting policies and procedures, aligned with company’s targets
- Ensure compliance with the Philippine Laws
- Protects operations by keeping all internal; financial information confidential, and recommends steps to improve our internal controls.
- Candidate must be possess at Bachelor/College Degree of Accountancy
- With Professional License Preferred (Professional License – Exam CPA)
- Preferably with accounting/finance supervisory experience;
- Strategic and can communicate within the organization easily.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.