- Pasig, PhilippinesPasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Finance Manager will supervise financial and accounting processes and ensure adherence to company and Philippines laws. He/She will prepare and distribute budget reports and financial statements to management in a timely fashion. (Cashflow, P&L, Balance Sheet)
- He/She will address financial issues and inquiries from internal and external customers.
- He/She will engage with our national distributor for trade support; expenses
- He/She will collaborate with the international offices as well.
- Responsible for overall financial status by collecting, monitoring and studying data; recommending actions.
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard cost operational data
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecast.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Maintains database by entering, verifying and backing up data.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Protects operations by keeping all internal; financial information confidential, and recommends steps to improve our internal controls.
- Candidate must be possess at Bachelor/College Degree of Accountancy
- With Professional License Preferred (Professional License – Exam CPA)
- Preferably with accounting/finance supervisory experience;
- Strategic and can communicate within the organization easily.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.