Head Pastry Chef || Pampanga
- Angeles, PhilippinesAngeles, Central Luzon, PhilippinesAngelesCentral LuzonPhilippines
- Full time
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overall supervision of the operational system of the production
- Responsible in planning, organizing and regulating the production and maintenance operations.
- Implementation of manufacturing strategies and actions for the accomplishment of plant production goals.
- Encourage new techniques and concentrate on fact based problem solving
- Initiate plans and attaining objectives and production schedules based on the customer's needs.
- Reports any possible product tampering to immediate superior
- Reports any food safety issues to higher management
- Perform other duties as maybe assigned from time to time.
- Exceptional baking skills;
- Highly organized, detail-oriented;
- Works well under pressure;
- Knows how to use a variety of ovens and that includes commercial, convection, rack, stone deck and revolution types.
- Adept at using commercial-bakery equipment, such as dough mixers, dough rollers and proofing cabinets.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.