Strategic Sales Associate
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The candidate will sell seminars through prepared listings.
- Track customer demand, closing orders and payment.
- Responsible for sales delivered.
- Ensure appointments with clients.
- Meet sales target of a minimum of 3 sales per week, minimum of 10 sales per month, at 50% cash-in (excluding cancelled sale)
- Ensure customer follow-up (callback) all the time.
- Open for fresh graduates (with Sales experience)
- Can speak English fluently
- Minimum of 1 year of sales and marketing experience
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.