Assistant Purchasing Manager | Pampanga
- Angeles, PhilippinesAngeles, Central Luzon, PhilippinesAngelesCentral LuzonPhilippines
- Full time
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and execute inventory & purchasing strategies.
- Source vendors, equipment, materials & supplies.
- Establish and maintain vendor/supplier/contractor relationships.
- Review, evaluate and approve specifications for bids.
- Propose improvements to the current purchasing system that will improve vendor relationships.
- Collaborate with inventory control and sales to develop metrics for gauging inventory level needs and then maintaining those levels sustainably.
- Monitor and foreast upcoming levels of demand.
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power.
- Provide monthly reports.
- Other tasks that may be assigned by Purchasing Head and/or General Manager.
- Candidate must have at least a Bachelor's/College degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Human Resource Management, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent
- At least 3 Years of working experience in related field
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.