Community Relations Officer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 14 days
- Recruiter responds
- 13% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 days ago
- Mining /Quarrying
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 153 Brgy Wack-wack, EDSA, Mandaluyong, Philippines
What we are looking for:
- Graduate of any course from reputable school
- With at least two (2) years working experience in mining, assigned in the Plant as a CRO or PRO.
- At least 5 years of related work experience.
- With strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional manner and appearance at all times
- High degree of initiative, self-motivation, accountability and independent judgment
- Willing to travel and be assigned in Bulacan
- For immediate hiring!
What you will be doing:
- Shall plan, develop and implement strategies, on fostering community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives or projects.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with key community leaders as well as government officials.
- Shall handle and manage PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
Great working environment, exciting job, and competitive compensation package await the succesful candidate!