Warehouse Officer | Tarlac-Based
- Makati, PhilippinesLPL Towers, 112 Legaspi Street, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Warehouse & Inventory Officer is responsible for warehousing and inventory control management. It is also his/her responsibility to supervise warehouse and inventory operations.
The Warehouse & Inventory Supervisor has supervisory authority over the warehouse staff, and warehouse and inventory operations. It is his/her responsibility to ensure that warehouse areas are effectively utilized, and materials are properly handled in order to avoid product damage and accidents.
The Warehouse & Inventory Supervisor coordinates with the warehouse staff in order to ensure proper incoming and outgoing, safekeeping, and handling of materials. He/she also coordinates with the purchasing department regarding incoming deliveries of materials, and various other departments regarding material and supplies requirement.
- Ensure effective utilization of warehouse areas and observes proper loading, unloading, stocking, and safekeeping of items to maintain the quality of materials in order to prevent product damage and avoid occurence of pilferage, accidents, and occupational hazards
- Supervise warehouse and inventory operation
- Monitor incoming and outgoing of materials in the warehouse
- Coordinate with the purchasing department with regards to incoming deliveries of products, materials and supplies
- Coordinate with various departments on the material and supplies requirement
- Ensure that the warehouse is kept orderly and clean, and that materials in a warehouse are secured properly
- Prepare Receiving Report and Daily Cycle Count
- Report all incoming delivery of materials with corresponding PO to the Logistics Manager
- Coordinate and follow-up delivery of materials and supplies needed for operations
- Ensure that all documentation is correct in order for it be processed within the day
- Manage proper storage and handling in order to ensure that materials to be stored are in their proper places, for easy traceability and inventory
- Ensure correct and accurate inventory recording
- Coordinate to Accounting/Finance for Yearly Inventory and Reconciliation
Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): record keeping, monitoring, stock reconciliation, management, procurement.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experienced professional in Complete Warehouse management with proper record keeping, monitoring and controlling capital items in project for inward, issued and consumed stock
- Should be able to manage site WH and report on this to Central Procurement team for requirements as per project or for any short deliveries received
- Stock reconciliation at all the times would be key skill here.
- Preferably Supervisor specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Must be a resident of Tarlac or willing to be assigned in Tarlac
- Willing to be assigned in other sites if necessary
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Supply Chain
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- LPL Towers, 112 Legaspi Street, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Renewables / Environment
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.