Registered Civil Engineer
- Makati, PhilippinesLPL Towers, 112 Legaspi Street, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for the execution of the project in accordance with the approved engineering design
- Ensure that all materials on the site in accordance with the approved
- Prepares and provides inputs to all necessary documents needed for the execution of the project
- Shall handle the coordination between clients, EPC contractors and project site team.
- Reports to the Project Manager / Department head and shall be responsible in monitoring the project accomplishment in a day to day basis and shall prepare the daily accomplishment report.
- Oversee the quality of workmanship and safety matters on the site
- Responsible in managing the schedule and work force to ensure on time project completion
- Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation start-up, testing and system commissioning.
- Be able to conduct site visit for clients and provide suitable option to minimize cost and maximize quality.
- Provide/ recommend solutions to the technical problems encountered in the field.
- Supervise the PV technicians and make sure they are coping with the targets and desired performance levels
- Works directly with the team lead and PV technicians to ensure activities on site are clearly understood and performs quality checks to ensure that established processes are followed
- Perform related function/s that may be assigned from time to time
- Fresh Graduate
- Possess strong planning, scheduling and project management skills with the ability to plan and work independently
- Possess strong computer and analytical skills
- Provides strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills to manage and supervise people
- Relevant experience and understanding in energy project development
- Willing to travel, depending on project location
- Takes ownership of the project, immediately solving problems encountered along the way, with attention to details
- Good leadership, management, and organizational skills driving toward cost-effective execution of the project
- Ability to work collaboratively across divisions and deliver efficient, cost-effective, innovative solutions
- Willing to work long hours and an extra mile to take action in getting things done immediately
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- LPL Towers, 112 Legaspi Street, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Renewables / Environment
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.