Senior Site Engineer - Tanauan, Batangas
- Tanauan, PhilippinesLPL Towers, 112 Legaspi Street, Tanauan, CALABARZON, PhilippinesTanauanCALABARZONPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for the execution of the project in accordance with the approved engineering design.
- Ensures that all materials in the site is in accordance with the approved specifications.
- Prepares and provides inputs to all necessary documents needed for the execution of the project.
- Handles the coordination between clients, EPC contractors and project site team.
- Reports to the Project Manager / Department head and shall be responsible in monitoring the project accomplishment in a day to day basis and shall prepare the daily accomplishment report.
- Oversees the quality of workmanship and safety matters on the site.
- Responsible in managing the schedule and work force to ensure on time project completion.
- Provides technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing and system commissioning.
- Be able to conduct site visit for clients and provide suitable option to minimize cost and maximize quality.
- Provides/recommends solutions to the technical problems encountered in the field.
- Supervises the PV technicians and make sure they are coping with the targets and desired performance levels.
- Works directly with the team lead and PV technicians to ensure activities on site are clearly understood and performs quality checks to ensure that established processes are followed.
- Perform related function/s that may be assigned from time to time.
- Possesses strong planning, scheduling, and project management skills with the ability to plan and work independently.
- Possesses strong computer and analytical skills.
- Must have above average verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates leadership skills to manage and supervise people.
- Has relevant experience and understanding in energy project development.
- Takes ownership of the project, immediately solving problems encountered along the way, with attention to details.
- Possesses good leadership, management, and organizational skills driving toward cost-effective execution of the project.
- Able to work collaboratively across divisions and delivers efficient, cost effective, and innovative solutions.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.