Credit and Collections Manager
- Makati, Philippines2F, LPL Towers, 112 Legaspi Street, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Credit & Collections Manager leads the team in planning, evaluating, implementing and continuously improving all aspects of credit & collection functions. S/he must provide support to the organization through the management of customer credit, accounts receivable and its timely collections.
- Evaluate credit risk for new customers and recommend appropriate credit terms.
- Manage the day to day collection process with a strong focus on improving accounts receivable & cash flows.
- Regular monitoring/review of outstanding accounts and potential collection problem and immediately recommend appropriate measures to facilitate collections.
- Lead the team in providing customer service regarding collection issues, resolve client discrepancies and short payment.
- Ensure optimum productivity of the team by: 1) monitoring collection efficiency through timely reporting and immediate collection of overdue/past due accounts; and 2) monitoring timely posting of collections and clearing of accounts receivable (AR) balances.
- Bachelor/College Degree in Accountancy/Business Studies/Administration/Management or closely related field. A relevant post-graduate qualification will be highly regarded.
- Must possess technical knowledge and competence in credit & collection management
- Strong communication skills, ability to use critical thinking, sound judgment and decision-making skills to solve problems.
- Strong commitment and attention to details
- Appropriate level of confidence
- Ability to negotiate, mature and results oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills when communicating with internal and external parties
- Exceptional customer service skills while working to resolve payment issues
- Promoter of teamwork to accomplish group goals.
- Knowledge in ERP Systems and MS Office proficient.
- A minimum of five (5) years solid experience in Credit & Collections
- (preferably manager level)
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- LPL Towers, 112 Legaspi Street, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Renewables / Environment
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.