- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 11 days
- Recruiter responds
- 91% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 9 days ago
- Consumer Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Paseo De Roxas St, Makati, Philippines
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing, Business Management, or other related fields; Minimum of 3 years experience in Marketing
- Experience in Market Research and Strategic Planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possesses strong analytical skills.
- Strong drive for excellence, and values work ethics and integrity.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Strong commercial and market sense
- Flexible and can perform other duties and projects depending on the company’s initiatives and strategies
- Excellent knowledge in MS-Excel, Office Word, PowerPoint
Market Research and Strategy Role
- Contribute to the planning, development, and implementation of marketing strategies to meet company objectives.
- Support the market research activities to determine market requirements for existing and future products and services of the company and to implement marketing plans and alterations as needed.
- Contribute to the strategic planning of an annual or long term marketing plan to drive forward agreed company objectives.
- Conducts different data or statistical analysis and client understanding to be used in developing marketing campaigns for clients and prospects, creating product offer, product development and pricing.
- Analyze such metrics to relate results with marketing plans in support of overall business objectives and business solutions.
- Transforming consumer or client research result (Quantitative and Qualitative) into meaningful information to be used for pertinent marketing actions/campaigns
- Proactive monitoring of statistical trend analysis of key market segments handled
Operational Marketing Role
- Implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products or services
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitor, review and report marketing activities and results
- Report and Analyze key performance metrics of marketing campaigns on all channels.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results and that corrective action takes place to be certain that the achievement of marketing objectives are within designated budgets.
- Perform Other activities assigned from time to time
Project Management and Marketing Campaigns
- Manage the project in all stages: from market study to active consultative selling
- Endorse full responsibility of the project deliverables and timeline
- Work in close collaboration with other departments, especially Sales and IT
- Report on regular basis to the marketing director about the progress of the project
- Contribute to the development of Marketing Campaigns and promotions for the market and service segment managed
- Oversee and participate in marketing campaigns and promotional activities to promote and market the products and services of the company
Marketing Communications Role
- Lead areas of content generation and production across all media platforms and ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the brand for the segment or service managed
- Oversee creation and execution of advertising and all communication plans for the particular market segment assigned
- Create Marketing Presentations
- Liaise with media and other vendors in the execution of advertising, communication plans and other marketing projects.
- Works with staff and artists and oversees copywriting, design, layout, mock ups, and production of marketing materials
- Oversee the implementation of the branding guidelines and protect the brand image of the company.
In the Philippines, Sodexo Benefits and Rewards started its operations in March 2003 and since then, we are trusted by most of the country’s Top 3,000 companies and multinationals in helping them address some of their strategic challenges to motivate and provide rewarding experiences to their employees, customers and partners because our solutions work. Sodexo Benefits & Rewards Services caters to corporate clients by offering incentive and motivation programs. The premier product, aptly named the Premium Pass, is the only universal gift voucher in the country. Sodexo's list of merchants includes the biggest retailers, restaurants, service providers, and leisure parks in the country. Our clients and customers are at the heart of our business, this is why Sodexo Philippines commits to providing Quality of Life Services that improve our client’s performance, development, and progress.