- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
Market Research and Strategy Role
- Contribute to the planning, development, and implementation of marketing strategies to meet company objectives.
- Support the market research activities to determine market requirements for existing and future products and services of the company and to implement marketing plans and alterations as needed.
- Contribute to the strategic planning of an annual or long term marketing plan to drive forward agreed company objectives.
- Conducts different data or statistical analysis and client understanding to be used in developing marketing campaigns for clients and prospects, creating product offer, product development and pricing.
- Analyze such metrics to relate results with marketing plans in support of overall business objectives and business solutions.
- Transforming consumer or client research result (Quantitative and Qualitative) into meaningful information to be used for pertinent marketing actions/campaigns
- Proactive monitoring of statistical trend analysis of key market segments handled
Operational Marketing Role
- Implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products or services
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitor, review and report marketing activities and results
- Report and Analyze key performance metrics of marketing campaigns on all channels.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results and that corrective action takes place to be certain that the achievement of marketing objectives are within designated budgets.
- Perform Other activities assigned from time to time
Project Management and Marketing Campaigns
- Manage the project in all stages: from market study to active consultative selling
- Endorse full responsibility of the project deliverables and timeline
- Work in close collaboration with other departments, especially Sales and IT
- Report on regular basis to the marketing director about the progress of the project
- Contribute to the development of Marketing Campaigns and promotions for the market and service segment managed
- Oversee and participate in marketing campaigns and promotional activities to promote and market the products and services of the company
Marketing Communications Role
- Lead areas of content generation and production across all media platforms and ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the brand for the segment or service managed
- Oversee creation and execution of advertising and all communication plans for the particular market segment assigned
- Create Marketing Presentations
- Liaise with media and other vendors in the execution of advertising, communication plans and other marketing projects.
- Works with staff and artists and oversees copywriting, design, layout, mock ups, and production of marketing materials
- Oversee the implementation of the branding guidelines and protect the brand image of the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing, Business Management, or other related fields; Minimum of 3 years experience in Marketing
- Experience in Market Research and Strategic Planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possesses strong analytical skills.
- Strong drive for excellence, and values work ethics and integrity.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Strong commercial and market sense
- Flexible and can perform other duties and projects depending on the company’s initiatives and strategies
- Excellent knowledge in MS-Excel, Office Word, PowerPoint
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.