Marketing Communications Officer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 days
- Recruiter responds
- 93% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 8 days ago
- Consumer Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- B.A. Lepanto Building, Makati, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a 4-year Bachelor's/College Degree in the areas of English Communication and Marketing
- Required skill(s): Strategic thinking skills, communications, social media and digital marketing, content writing, creativity, good presentation skills, Adobe Photoshop
- Computer literate and knowledgeable in Digital and Social Media Platforms
- Excellent in oral and written communication
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in Marketing Communications' role
- Interpret the Marketing Strategy and create an annual marketing communications plans to meet the needs of the different segments of the market and the company’s objectives
- Monitor and analyze marketing response rates to report on the effectiveness of activities and campaigns, and responds to results
- Plan and monitor spend throughout the year
Marketing Communications Role
- Prepare and execute communications plans
- Create content for company literature and other forms of communication.
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Work with advertisers for timely and useable ad submissions,
- Copy, edit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Design and launch email marketing campaigns
- Recommend, implement and maintain site design and operation.
- Work with manager and business units to determine the communications strategy for each market segments.
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Develop marketing communications campaigns.
- Create thought leadership materials.
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, white papers, corporate newsletter content, social media content.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Develop fresh story ideas.
- Prepare briefing materials.
- Coordinate scheduling and logistics.
- Coordinate events, conference, trade shows, and press interviews.
- Manage information.
- Manage the Marketing Communications budget
- Prepare agendas and conduct research.
- Responsible for managing and updating the Company’s Web Contents and other Social Media
- Overall management of social media properties:
- Engagement for brand awareness and employee sourcing purposes
- Manage all social media channels, keeping them fresh and engaging
Operational Marketing Role
- Develop a branding strategy and ensure all internal and external communications are in line with brand strategy.
- Continually source opportunities and bring creative strategic ideas to the table
- Ensures effective control of marketing results and that corrective action takes place to be certain that the achievement of marketing objectives are within designated budgets.
- Continually gather market intelligence, including segmentation and demographic information as competitor research
- Perform other activities assigned from time to time
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
In the Philippines, Sodexo Benefits and Rewards started its operations in March 2003 and since then, we are trusted by most of the country’s Top 3,000 companies and multinationals in helping them address some of their strategic challenges to motivate and provide rewarding experiences to their employees, customers and partners because our solutions work. Sodexo Benefits & Rewards Services caters to corporate clients by offering incentive and motivation programs. The premier product, aptly named the Premium Pass, is the only universal gift voucher in the country. Sodexo's list of merchants includes the biggest retailers, restaurants, service providers, and leisure parks in the country. Our clients and customers are at the heart of our business, this is why Sodexo Philippines commits to providing Quality of Life Services that improve our client’s performance, development, and progress.