The Web Developer will be responsible for:
- Create, develop and design web-based applications using PHP and MySQL
- Assist and support in the maintenance of current and future applications
- Collaborate with supporting team to accomplish project tasks
- Test and deploy applications in remote environments
- Research and develop new technologies for applications development
- Candidate must be passionate with their craft.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in programming frameworks (i.e. jQuery, Prototype, MVC, etc) a plus
- Experience in open-source platforms (Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla) a plus
- Experience in mobile-web technologies (JQuey Mobile, Phone Gap, etc) a plus
- Preferably 3-5 Years Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent
- Full-Time positions available.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Computer Science
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- 210 Wilson St. Baranggay Greenhills, ANNAPOLIS ST GREENHILLS SAN JUAN, San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.