Senior Web Developer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 67% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 days ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 210 Wilson St. Baranggay Greenhills, San Juan, Philippines
Amazon Web Services
Computer Science [Software Technology]
- Candidate must be passionate with his craft.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in programming frameworks (i.e. Jquery, Prototype, MVC, etc) is a plus.
- Experience in open-source platforms (Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla) is a plus.
- Experience in mobile web technologies (JQuey Mobile, Phone Gap, etc) is a plus.
- Preferably 3-5 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Create, develop and design web-based applications using PHP and MySQL
- Assist and support in the maintenance of current and future applications
- Collaborate with supporting team to accomplish project tasks
- Test and deploy applications in remote environments
- Research and develop new technologies for applications development
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
Social Light Inc. is an I.T solutions provider in the marketing industry. We provide new ,innovative, non traditional marketing solutions and services to clients. Our mission: • To help our clients achieve business success and increase profit by providing efficient and quality marketing solutions and services • To introduce innovative , new technologies which brings our clients up-to-date and ahead of their industries • To provide significant and transformational change to the industry • To create a strong organization where employees can learn, develop, succeed as a significant contributing member of a winning company • To build long-term value for our clients