Leads Generation Intern
- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a year
- Recruiter responds
- 50% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 16 hours ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Part time
- Office Address
- 210 Wilson St. Baranggay Greenhills San Juan, San Juan, Philippines
Organizing and Planning
Sales and Marketing Knowledge
Business Administration [Business Management]
Business Administration [Marketing Management]
Third-year college student or above.
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce company solutions and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how the company solution will speak to those needs.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Account Managers to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in CRM, ensuring all
- communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
Social Light Inc. is an I.T solutions provider in the marketing industry. We provide new ,innovative, non traditional marketing solutions and services to clients. Our mission: • To help our clients achieve business success and increase profit by providing efficient and quality marketing solutions and services • To introduce innovative , new technologies which brings our clients up-to-date and ahead of their industries • To provide significant and transformational change to the industry • To create a strong organization where employees can learn, develop, succeed as a significant contributing member of a winning company • To build long-term value for our clients