Leads Generation Intern
- San Juan, Philippines
- Part time
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce company solutions and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how the company solution will speak to those needs.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Account Managers to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in CRM, ensuring all
- communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
Third-year college student or above.
- Inventory Control
- Organizing and Planning
- Telephone Skills
- Relationship Management
- MS Office
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Record Keeping
- Business Administration [Business Management]
- Business Management
- Business Administration [Marketing Management]
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 210 Wilson St. Baranggay Greenhills San Juan, ANNAPOLIS ST GREENHILLS SAN JUAN, San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.