The Junior Buyer is responsible for the following:
- Re-ordering of imported merchandise to maintain ideal stock position at all times while staying within the established weeks' supply and at the same time, managing locally sourced merchandise to avoid duplication with own imports.
- Managing the weeks' supply of the following (as directed by the Department Buyer:
- Local inventories.
- Local items.
- Issuing and/or directing the issuance of Purchase Orders to Foreign Vendors.
- Preparing and monitoring payments to foreign vendors.
- Tracking import orders to make sure items make on-time delivery.
- Communicating Buyer problems with vendors, both foreign and local, and particular SKUs.
- Maintaining professional relationship with all vendors.
- Ensuring that all claims and support from vendors are collected on a timely basis.
- Managing allocation of imports for a balance inventory.
- Directing Assistant Buyers in doing replenishment and balance inventory in a timely manner.
- Monitoring merchandise expiry dates.
- Communicating promotional activities with the Operations team.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Effective people and time management and organizational skills.
- With experience in retail.
- With experience in handling seafood and produce, apparel, wines and domestic food products.
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid - Senior Level Manager
- Kategori pekerjaan
- Sales and Marketing
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus Sarjana (S1)
- Perekrut respon ke aplikasi
- Alamat Kantor
- 32nd Street 5th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 5 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.