Network Security, Systems and Cloud Infrastructure Administrator
- Taguig, Philippines
- Full time
The job ensures that the operational integrity of the Company's IT network infrastructure and security are maintained, network and application systems performance are tracked, and the IT infrastructure needs of the business users are promptly responded to.
Primarily responsible for the following:
- Company-wide IT infrastructure management;
- Company-wide IT network security management;
- Documentation and implementation of IT policies related to IT Infrastructure Management and IT Security Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical or Electronic Engineering, or equivalent.
- At least 5-years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably, Supervisor 5-years and up experienced employees specializing in IT, Computer - Network, System, Database Admin, or equivalent.
- Undergone Business Continuity training/ orientation;
- Active Directory Security, GPO and DNS service administration and configuration;
- AV Server & Endpoint Security and Administration;
- Proficient in IPsec and Site-Site VPN Administration;
- Proficient in troubleshooting LAN/WAN technology including the following:
- VPN Technology
- Application Load Balancing
- Demonstrate ability to support the overall technical components and architecture of the company network connectivity;
- Good working knowledge of network standards and creating network diagrams (using Visio);
- Proficient in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation tools;
- Excellent communications skills.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd St, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.