End-to-end processing of approved purchase request.
Coordination with Site Warehouse Specialist with regards to delivery of requirements and documentation.
Coordination with end-users with regards to requirements. This includes correct specifications, timeliness of delivery and after sales support.
Coordination with Supply Management team members to ensure that end-user requirements are met and served.
Records management of Purchase Requests, Request for Quotations, Quote Analyses Reports, Purchase Orders, Delivery Receipts and Invoices.
Domestic logistics which includes.
International logistics which includes, but not limited to:
Materials management for corporate deliveries, which includes receiving, storage and handling.
Abide by and perform to the best of his abilities all functions, duties and responsibilities to be assigned by the Company in due course.
- Engineering or business course graduate.
- At least 2 years in the field of purchasing or supply management.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Supply Chain
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.