- Provide support in the areas of recruitment, benefits and compensation.
- Implement HR related policies, system and processes.
- Assist in enhancing labor relations in th eplant through proactive employee programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Behavioral Sciences, Human Resource Management of equivalent
- With 3-5years experience in human resources and administrative work
- Proficient in MS Office application
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Business Correspondence
- MS Office
- Policy Creation and Implementation
- Labor Relations
- Document management system software
- Record Keeping
- Processing Information
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.