Trainee Program | for New Graduates
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 3 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 months
- Recruiter responds
- 41% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 5 hours ago
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Economics, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, problem-solving and presentation skills.
- Strong influence and interpersonal skills, and can build effective networks.
- Ability to absorb new finance and mathematical concepts.
- Proficienct in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Self motivated, energetic, output driven, resilient and adaptive.
- Sensitive to cultural diversity, and open to exhange of ideas.
- Could encourage involvement in negotiation, conflict resolution and problem solving.
- Listens effectively, clarifies situations and participates in consensus-building.
- Understands the need for continual learning and takes ownership of development.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig City.
- No work experience required.
THE SPARK PROGRAM
Is a 24-month rotational program designed for university graduates looking at developing a career in the power industry. The program aims to augment university education with the development of necessary behavioral ad technical competencies and skills needed to succeed in a complex, data-intensive and dynamic power industry.