- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 9 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 92% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 9 hours ago
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd St., BGC, Taguig City, Taguig City, National Capital Region, Philippines
- Degree in Engineering, Economics, Mathematics and applied Sciences. Masters Degree equivalent is an advantage.
- Willing to work on a shifting schedules.
- Wtih at least 1 year relevant experience in the electric industry. With preference on candidates with working knowledge and understanding of competitive electricity markets, power system operation and analysis.
- Strong analytical skills with high comprehension abilities.
- Good communication skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Formulate then submit and/or update spot market offers with consideration of the bilateral contacted quantities, ancillary service schedule, operational and market data and other relevant information, in accordance with the group's strategy.
- Prepare ancillary service nominations for the provision of ancillary service in line with the Company's contractual obligations as well as the company's strategy.
- Optimize the use of company resources as spot energy, ancillary provision or combination of both on a daily basis.
- Develop and recommend bidding and nomination strategies, as well as improvement to existing strategies considering historical market performance and other relevant available information.
- Prepare, analyse and submit regular reports on results of market trading, statements on revenue, costs and profits, highlighting conditions which could dynamically be improved, either thru planning or batter instantaneous response to changes.
- Analyse and submit daily, weekly, monthly and annual performance reports to management, including plant and market performance indicators.
Why Join Us?
We at Aboitiz are strongly motivated individuals who like to get things done and who live out our culture to deliver our brand promise every time, anytime. We are A‐people, driven to excel in everything we do! We are not afraid of new challenges. We are driven to lead just as we thrive with teamwork. We celebrate successes and cheer for each other's accomplishments. We provide great client service because we are driven to serve! A‐people take responsible action and display personal discipline, integrity and pride in being part of a conglomerate with a trusted name in business.
Are you an A‐person? You will be at home with us.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans