The position is responsible for providing administrative support to the procurement team primarily to assist in the on-time procurement of goods and services for the company.
This position is also responsible for administrative processes and support functions in supply management projects.
Furthermore, this position facilitates the updating of the supply management vendor database.
- BS Supply Chain Management, Accounting, Engineering degree - or equivalent experience.
- 2 years in procurement, preference is someone with vendor management experience
- Must have Project Management, Logistics Management skills
- Supply Chain System competency
- Behavioral competencies - Strong ethics, Analytical skills, Interpersonal skills, Negotiation skills, Communication skills (organized and detail-oriented)