- Ramon, PhilippinesRamon, Cagayan Valley, PhilippinesRamonCagayan ValleyPhilippines
- Full time
To provide hydrological analyses with focus on field hydrology works for improved inflow forecasting in support to decision making in production planning optimization, market analysis, revenue generation and operations.
Hydrologic data management and instrumentation for correct measurement of hydrologic variables that are inputs to hydrologic models
(River gauging and reservoir bathymetric survey; Instrument maintenance and calibration; Data gathering and management of hydrological, watershed, weather, climatic and other relevant data; Studies and modelling of hydrology, weather and climate related issues)
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Hydrology. Board passer. With a preference for candidates with a Master’s Degree in Water Resources Engineering or Hydrology
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant experience in water resources engineering and hydrology
- Knowledge/experience in operational hydrology and water resources engineering
- Knowledge/experience in hydropower plant operations and development.
- Physically fit and committed to field hydrology works
- Background in data measurement, gathering, and management
- Excellent knowledge in MS Excel, background in IT and computational programming
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high comprehension abilities
- Knowledge in hydrologic modelling processes
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.