Specialist, Portfolio Management
- Taguig, Philippines10th Flr., NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
To sustain and optimize the profitability of the company's generartion's assets through portfolio risk assessment, design of financial and physical contracts, and contracts management.
- Manage the profitability and optimization of the contracts portfolio through portfolio valuation and contracts pricing design.
- Manage the risks associated with Spot Price and Hydro-generation volatilities with respect to the Asset and Trading & Origination (T&O) Portfolios by quantifying downsides and providing critical action items to address them.
- Management and implementation of contracts portfolio/accounts.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Economics, or Applied Science
- At least, 1-year experience in the electric power industry
- Knowledgeable in the dynamics of power industry (market, generation, transmission) including applicable regulations
- Understanding of legal and commercial provisions in contracts
- Working knowledge of relevant WESM operations (e.g., line rental, metering, settlements and pricing corrections)
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.