- Taguig, Philippines10th Flr., NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
To support the development, implementation and monitoring of strategic and business planning processes across SN Aboitiz Power Group, and to develop and monitor a reporting framework to ensure performance against the plans.
The Strategy Manager is responsible for delivering the annual business plan including budget (in coordination with finance), reviews, ongoing business performance monitoring, reporting, analysis and insights; also responsible for managing the strategic planning process, leading to development and synthesis of plans aligned with the enterprise strategic intent and/or directions and for monitoring progress of plans vs. targets; also responsible for communicating the strategic intent of the management to provide direction for the strategic planning process.
Competencies: (Minimum requirements in terms of knowledge and skills)
- Corporate Planning (Strategic and Operational Planning)
- Project Portfolio Management
- Balanced Scorecard Management
- Organizational Performance Management
- Financial, Statistical Skills
- Computer literate, proficient in presentation/graphic tools, word processing, and spreadsheet applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- With at least 3-5 years of managerial experience in corporate planning and project portfolio management.
- Preferably with power industry background
- With working background in project portfolio management, risk management, finance and management reporting
Education: (Minimum required educational attainment)
- Degree in Management, or any business related course
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.