Tax and Compliance | Senior Specialist
- Taguig, Philippines10th Flr., NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
This role is responsible to provide assistance to the Head of Tax and Compliance on the management and planning of the Group's tax and regulatory compliance and strategic analysis of tax laws and regulations and other statutory regulations that have an impact to the Group's business operations and initiatives.
The functions of the Tax & Compliance Sr. Specialist include, but not limited to, tax accounting and compliance, tax planning and advisory, tax audit and assessment management, tax education, tax technology management, tax risk management, local tax compliance, and compliance to other statutory rules and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy and a Certified Public Accountant
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in accounting, taxation, regulatory reporting and internal control
- Previous work in an audit firm setting and exposure to international taxation and transfer pricing would be a distinct advantage
- Comprehensive and strong knowledge of Philippine tax laws and rulings and its applications to domestic and foreign transactions
- Power Industry related experience is a plus.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.