- Taguig, Philippines10th Flr., NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The executive assistant is responsible for providing support services to the Chief Market Officer (primary) and his/her department in order to ensure effectiveness and efficiency and completion of the group's projects/initiatives. Responsible in managing stakeholder plans, support internal and/or external projects and initiatives. Provide technical and administrative support to the Chief Market Officer and the Market, Trading and Commercial Operations Group.
- Must be a graduate of any 4-year degree course
- At least 2 to 4 years experience in the same capacity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Business Partnering
- Schedule and events management
- Office management
- Financial administration
- Information and records management
- Proficient use of MS Office and Google applications
- Knowledge of QMS is an advantage
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.