Social Responsibility Sr. Specialist
- Taguig, Philippines10th Flr., NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Supports the Social Responsibility & Sustainability (SRS) Manager in developing and executing corporate social responsibility, community investment, and sustainability policies and programs, including providing support for community relations, market, supply, and business development initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design social research plans or studies and project measures as input to the improvement and implementation of SNAP’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program
- Evaluate CSR projects on host community development, environment, employee welfare/human rights and marketplace ethics for feasibility and consistency with business principles, goals, & priorities
- Evaluate CSR programs against company, shareholder, industry/ international standards; analyze results and develop action plans to ensure SNAP has a best in class CSR program.
- Propose new programs and initiatives and develop, analyze and evaluate the impact, resource requirements and cost/benefit of new programs.
- Identify and cultivate relationships through stakeholder engagement
- Partner with internal departments, including coordinating and supporting business development, to enhance and expand programs, metrics, and communications toward ensuring program efficiency, messaging consistency, and policy alignment
- Assist in the development and recommendation of the CSR budget and unit work plan.
Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- With Bachelor's degree in the field of Environmental Management, Social Development, Community Development, or other related management fields
- Preferably with special trainings or some units in post-graduate course in social development, development management, environmental management and sustainability or related fields
- At least 5 years relevant experience in social responsibility and sustainability.
- Working knowledge of social research covering survey design, administration, and processing, as well as facilitation of qualitative investigations (e.g., FGDs)
- Good written & oral communication skills particularly demonstrated in engagements with corporate management, government, NGOs, and/or local communities
- Working knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- Working knowledge of project management
- Detail-oriented, able to work independently and deliver relevant output according to schedule.
- Computer literacy or the ability to apply MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Public Service and NGOs
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.