SMDV is a tech-focused Venture Capital that partners with entrepreneurs building exceptional technology companies that aim to change the landscape in Indonesia and the region.
We are looking for a Head of Supply Chain. The responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the usage of digital channels (including mobile) is highly utilized.
- Develop strategies designed to enhance the Inbound supply chain processes, in line with company standard, integrated with Operation, Vendors, and third-party warehouse and transportation group to deliver best supply chain functionality.
- To ensure robust operational plans are executed to achieved targeted internal & external services for all inbound transportation, PO tracking activities, and vendor performance.
- Provide leadership to supply chain team responsible for management of all facility supply.
- Develop and continuously evolve tools and reporting capabilities to identify potential delivery issues and resolve it in a timely and efficient manner.
- Enhance supplier development by communicating performance standard and developing joint improvement initiatives and negotiate resolution with vendors relative to quality and service issues.
- Actively seek creative supply solutions to optimize cost and value equation.
- Ensure supply chain related Infrastructure Technology management & execution.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the supply chain area.
- Master degree, or MBA from a top tier university is a plus, but Bachelor's is a must.
- International exposure (education or working) is a plus and would be highly preferred.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and ability to make decisions.
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Drive and hunger to achieve results Independent, self-starter and initiative, and the ability to work in fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- High commitment, motivation and flexibility.
- Maturity to communicate with senior leadership team internally and externally.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.