- Pasay, PhilippinesSM Corporate Offices Bldg F J.W. Diokno Boulevard Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasay, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasayMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Planning, Implementation & Fixturing
- Translate approved fixture plotting to actual placement of fixtures in the branch.
- Check implementation of customer amenities (prestige lounge, gift registry etc.) in new or renovating stores
- Monitor progress of construction work, deliveries & installation for any quality issues vs. approved standards.
- Submit a post mortem report on each project based on rate of deliveries, installation work & punch listing process.
- Process & requests quotations from suppliers
- Prepare fixture ordering
- Review & tabulate fixtures budget
- Inspect condition of fixtures; checking quality & reviewing actual installations on site.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office is a must. Skills in Adobe Photoshop, Sketch Up and 3D renderings is an advantage.
- Preferably worked for design and/or construction firm with interior achitecture projects
- With experience in retail design is a plus.
- Must be willing to travel/site visits (if/and) when needed
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Space Planning
- Architectural Design
Licenses and Certifications
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- SM Corporate Offices Bldg F J.W. Diokno Boulevard Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.