Facilities Supervisor | Mall of Asia
- Pasay, PhilippinesBuilding F, SM Corporate Offices, JW Diokno Blvd., Mall Of Asia Complex, Pasay City, Pasay, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasayMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- CHECK BUILDING FACILITIES & EQUIPMENT
- Perform daily spot checks of all equipment & facilities & identify non-functioning units for the immediate repair (to be done pre-opening & all throughout the operating period)
- MONITOR SAFETY & COMPLIANCE
- Check compliance to government regulatory requirements & update all engineering records & permits/licenses; lead the branch in the safety consciousness & emergency preparedness.
- CONTROL OPEX
- Lead the branch in energy saving & lower utilities consumption; account for charges involving repairs, maintenance & engineering staff
- ASSESS LIGHTHING, AUDIO & TEMPERATURE LEVELS
- Conduct daily assessment of the store’s lighting, sound system temperature to ensure that it is up to standards; identify problem areas, recommended remedies & record all data premises.
- DEVELOP NEW SOLUTIONS
- Search, test & recommend to management for new products & processes that will lead to savings & enhanced productivity in the store.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) is a plus.
- Preferably supervisor specializing in Engineering- Electrical, Mechanical, Environmental, Health and safety or equivalent with at least 2 years of experience.
- Safety or equivalent with at least 2 years of experience.
- Flexible to be assigned to work schedules supporting retail operational hours.
- Willing to be assigned in The SM Store Mall of Asia
- Full-time positions available.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Organizing and Planning
- Equipment, Material and Structural Inspection
- Critical Thinking
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance
- Electrical Design
- Electrical Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.