OPERATIONS SUPPORT: Ensure that building & facilities are properly maintained & repaired
Assist the FMS Manager on the following:
- CHECK BUILDING FACILITIES & EQUIPMENT
Perform daily spot checks of all equipment & facilities & identify non-functioning units for immediate repair (to be done pre-opening & all throughout the operating period)
- MONITOR SAFETY & COMPLIANCE
Check compliance to government regulatory requirements & update all engineering records & permits/licenses; lead the branch in safety consciousness & emergency preparedness
- CONTROL OPEX
Lead the branch in energy saving & lower utilities consumption; account for charges involving repairs, maintenance & engineering staff
- ASSESS LIGHTING, AUDIO & TEMPERATURE LEVELS
Conduct daily assessments of the store's lighting, sound system temperature to ensure that it is up to standards; Identify problem areas, recommend remedies & record all data points
- DEVELOP NEW SOLUTIONS
Search, test & recommend to management for new products & processes that will lead to savings & enhanced productivity for the store
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) is a plus.
- Preferably Supervisor specializing in Engineering - Electrical , Mechanical, Environmental Health and Safety or equivalent with at least 2 years of experience.
- Flexible to be assigned to work schedules supporting the retail operational hours
- Willing to be assigned in The SM Store San Fernando
- Full-time positions available
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.