- MONITOR DAILY OPERATIONS: For successful checking/forwarding of merchandise (trade and non-trade) based on accompanying documents.
- RESOLVE ISSUES
- Resolve any issues with business partners, and informs immediate superior.
- IMPLEMENT WAREHOUSING CONTROL PROCEDURE
- Implement warehousing control procedures.
- VALIDATE REPORT
- Validate reports, and submits to respective units.
- OVERSEE ORDERLINESS & CLEANLINESS
- Oversee warehouse housekeeping
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisors specializing in Warehouse/Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Flexible to be assigned to work schedules supporting the retail operational hours
- Willing to be assigned in The SM Store North Edsa
- Full-time positions available
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Inventory Control
- Organizing and Planning
- Warehousing Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.