Customer Service Representative (CSR) | Head Office
- Pasay, PhilippinesBuilding F, SM Corporate Offices, JW Diokno Blvd., Mall Of Asia Complex, Pasay City, Pasay, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasayMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- The Customer Service Representative would help maintain customer relations, support customer service concerns and inquiries relating to the SM Store.
- Support would be done through email and inbound calls Note: other channels may be introduces at any given time.
- Answering calls of customers and handle concerns, needs and other issues related to our product and services with a high level of professionalism
- Respond effectively, accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring clients feel supported and valued
- Proper and compute documentation, tracking of all calls received
- Follow appropriate call handling and escalation procedures
- College graduate or undergraduate with previous experience in the call center or customer service is preferred
- Exceptional customer service e.g. professional and courteous and active listening skills
- Good typing skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Strong core values e.g. patient, adaptability, accountability, diligent, timely
- Able to handle pressure and irate customer effectively
- Amenable to work overtime and on holidays and weekends if needed.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Building F, SM Corporate Offices, JW Diokno Blvd., Mall Of Asia Complex, Pasay City, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.