- OVERSEE DAY-TO-DAY OPERATIONS: Run the day-to-day activities of the department. Coordinates with the sales team, order items for customers and ensure customer satisfaction
- MONITOR GIFT REGISTRY SALES ACHIEVEMENT - Monitor GR sales vs. target on a daily basis & sales of reusable bags; provide action plan when target is not met, monitor inventory of reusable bags
- MANAGE CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFF - Monitor attendance of all CS-B staff & manage absences by re-assigning tasks to remaining staff (manage plantilla, leaves, issue of violation reports) to ensure areas are covered for opening & closing shifts
- HANDLE CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS - Resolve complaints in a timely manner, remaining calm even under pressure
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any business-related course
- With at least 2 years of experience related to Customer Service
- High customer service and interpersonal skills
- Sales skills and ability to build productive relationships.
- High organizational skills
- Computer literate
- Flexible to be assigned to work schedules supporting the retail operational hours
- Willing to be assigned in The SM Store Olongapo Downtown
- Full-time positions available
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.