Linux System Administrator
- Pasay, Philippines
- Full time
Expired in 7 months
- Provisioning and management of Linux Servers (hardware and software) in a 24x7 production environment.
- Configuration and administration of MySQL databases, Apache web servers, NFS, Samba, Squid Proxy, LDAPs. SSL/SSH, SFTP and etc.
- Monitors daily server status.
- Implements automated monitoring tools.
- Configuration and management of backup solutions including DRP.
- Formulates and performs backup and restore procedures.
- Develops scripts to automate routine tasks.
- Maintains server standards.
- Configuration control and maintenance for the organization's systems.
- Improves the performance and reliability of hosting platforms.
- Debug LAMP stack issues.
- Updates and upgrades Linux platform and underlying packages.
- Provides documentation for technical and process related activities.
- Graduate of any IT related courses;
- At least 3 years working experience (Linux Administrator);
- Skills: Linux Administration, Apache, MySQL, PHP, Squid, Proxy, Shell Scripting
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 10th Floor OneE-com Center MOA Complex Pasay City, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Accounting and Finance
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.