IT Business Analyst
- Pasay, PhilippinesBuilding F Jose W Diokno Boulevard Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasay, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasayMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
About the role:
Reporting to AVP – ITS Business Analysis, the Business Analyst is responsible for the translation of business needs into cost-efficient technical solutions by determining the requirements of a project, and communicating clearly to all stakeholders and partners.
Job Location: SM Corporate Office – Pasay City
- Interface between ITS and the Business Units for business needs analysis with focus on process improvement, automation, controls and efficiency.
- Remove the pain points and derive actionable solutions by understanding the BU’s business processes and needs.
- Proactively leverage existing applications and planned systems.
- Drive common solutions across the Business Units.
- Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies
- Project management skills demonstrated by experience in leading and supporting successful projects; Finance systems preferred.
- Experience in identifying process improvements and beneficial usage of new technological developments.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse groups and individuals, and build strong relationships
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent customer service, written and verbal communication skills
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Graduate of any discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in application business analysis in the same capacity
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Relationship Management
- Business Analysis
- Requirements Analysis
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Building F Jose W Diokno Boulevard Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.