- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 25 days
- Recruiter responds
- 42% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 8 days ago
- Retail Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Building F Jose W Diokno Boulevard Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay, Philippines
Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Scan competitive activities for advertising & promotions as input to strategy development.
- Develop & execute ad & promo campaigns to help boost sales & enhance brand image in coordination with suppliers/agencies.
- Conduct post evaluation of ad & promos. Evaluate the effectiveness of all ad & promo activities in relation to business objectives & identify reasons for success or failure.
- Manage ad & promo budget. Control spending in relation to ad & promo activities to ensure that everything is within approved budget levels.
- Track billings of ad & promo suppliers/agencies, check the completeness of submitted documents to ensure that payments are made timely & accurately.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
SM Shoemart, the Philippine's leader in the retail industry approaches its milestone with a new vitality and energy to serve a new generation of shoppers, as well as the many customers that have made it part of their lives. SM was founded as a shoe store by Mr. Henry T. Sy Sr. in October 1958, the first shoe store, along Rizal Avenue. Mr. Sy who is regarded as the visionary of Philippine Retail envisioned a chain of shoe store, each characterized by a distinct merchandising layout never attempted before in the country . In the 60's, the company expanded its shoe store chain, becoming one of the pioneers in the new urban center when it opened bigger shoe outlets at the Makati commercial center in 1963, and in Cubao in 1967. In the seventies, SM worked a shift from a shoe store to a department store, in SM Manila in Echague and later, with SM Makati. SM, a name that has been synonymous with one-step shopping excitement had positioned itself for growth in the 80's, diversifying into the supermarket and appliance store businesses. Later in 1985 marked the opening of its first shopping mall, SM City in North Edsa. More malls, particularly SM Megamall opened in 1990's giving rise to what is known as the malling phenomenon in the Philippines. Today, SM is a dynamic group of companies with core businesses in retail merchandising and shopping center and complementary businesses in financial services, real estate and tourism development.