Create store allocation plan
Compute/distribute sales & stock plans per store to ensure right assortment mix based on local customer preferences, store size & location.
Perform pre-buying activities
Prepare merchandise selections in scheduled buying process to secure approval.
Actively manage stocks to avoid stock-outs.
Check customer reactions to products
Gather customer reactions to offer & check product quality through interactions with customers or selling personnel.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Can work with minimum supervision;
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Inventory Control
- Relationship Management
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Analyzing Data
- Fashion Design & Merchandising
- Business Administration
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.