The Treasury Supervisor will do daily Forex / Remittance transactions.
- FOREX) Disseminate approved opening buying / selling rates & updates to all respective branches, & check all FOREX & Remittance counters for remittance liquidation; (Remittance)
- Prepare documentation related to foreign remittance
- Process payment of foreign remittances, taxes & duties within allowed cash balances limits
- (FOREX) Monitor & transmit all transaction tickets for remittance liquidation; (Remittance) Prepare monthly inventory of unused / unclaimed checks for control
- Check daily bank balances, & prepare monthly FOREX & Remittance report
- Proficient in MS Office
- Results oriented and ability to function in a team environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree Graduate in Business Administration, Office Administration or any equivalent course
- At least 2 years’ experience in the same capacity
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.