- Denpasar, IndonesiaJalan Tukad Petanu, Sidakarya Kel., Denpasar Selatan, Denpasar, Bali, IndonesiaDenpasarBaliIndonesiaIndonesiaTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
Slash is looking for a dynamic Senior Full Stack Developer to build fast NodeJS backends or powerful, readable Python code as well as frontend framework (ReactJS, AngularJS, VueJS) for sophisticated enterprise-grade systems and fast-growing funded startups.
You will be a thought leader in the company:
- Driving frontend and backend development stacks best case practices, processes, and standards throughout the company.
- Supporting solution architects, scrum masters, and development teams with delivering enterprise-grade backend systems to clients.
- We will rely on your technical leadership and ingenuity to stay up to date on the latest in frontend and backend development stacks, system integration, security, APIs, middlewares, cloud, DevOps (serverless and CI/CD).
- Positive attitude, independent, inner drive to become successful
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English. Ability to talk to international clients
- Tech-savvy (up to date with latest trends)
- Proactive, confident, doesn’t shy away from responsibility, take full ownership
- Exceptional analytical, debugging/ troubleshooting, coding skills, problem solving
- Interest to work on multiple global corporate and startup projects, across different industries in an agency.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with diverse teams and individuals (e.g solution architects, product managers, scrum masters, developers, customer service, clients)
- Advanced knowledge of TDD, automated testing frameworks, RESTful and GraphQL is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Linux server configuration (nginx, crontab, ssh, cluster, proxy server) and troubleshooting (Ubuntu), CI/CD, Docker, AWS, Cloud Computing
- Ability to understand different business models and applications is a bonus
- At least 4 years of experiences in backend and programming
- Familiarity with MERN. And keen interest in learning about other technologies (such as ReactJS, NextJS, RabbitMQ, ExpressJS, MongoDB, Serverless, Machine Learning, Blockchain, etc)
- Have a knowledge of drawing system architecture, sequence flow diagram
- Proficient with broad software development and agile concepts is a bonus!
- Experience with working with clients is a plus
- Experience with working in a product or software agency is a plus
- Have a university degree.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Project/Client: Get the stability of a larger group and the excitement of a startup. Work on interesting global projects, challenges, and technologies for top brands, fast-paced startups, and governments.
- Teams: Join our builders' family and grow professionally in our learning communities packed with smart peers, regular speakers, and events so you don't miss out on the latest tech and trends.
- Environment: Get the top talent treatment in our Silicon Valley-style work environment. Benefit from a premium work environment, with common areas for socializing, private spaces, stocked kitchens, and our flexible-hours, a freedom-centric culture where we take work-life balance seriously.
- Tech: We work on a wide range of technologies: the latest web and mobile technologies, AI, blockchain, latest Cloud services, microservices & middlewares, security & infrastructure, etc.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.